|20 km||34 km||52 km||101 km|
|Mobile phone (charged)||+||+||+||+|
|Emergency insulation blanket (min. 140 cm x 200 cm)||+||+||+|
|A headband or cap||+||+||+||+|
|A water bottle or bag (min. 0.75 litre capacity)||+||+||+||+|
Recommended equipment (not required)
- GPS track of the route in your phone or watch;
- backpack or belt;
- walking poles;
- waterproof jacket;
- pants, long tight or short tight and high socks to protect the legs from scratches (blackberries, nettles, etc.);
- sun cream;
- spare batteries or pawerbank for headlamp;
- food supply (e.g. dried fruit, nuts, gels, energy bars);
- medical kit;
- emergency amount of money.
Each competitor must carry his own equipment throughout the entire race.
Checking the mandatory equipment can be done before the start, at checkpoints and at the finish.
A runner gets a penalty for each missing item of mandatory equipment.
|20 km||10 minunes|
|34 km||20 minunes|
|52 km||30 minunes|
|101 km||1 hour|